131 on Herbert Baker Boutique Hotel
Amenities & Facilities
Located close to the city centre near business, commercial and shopping districts, the luxury boutique hotel overlooks the expansive city of Pretoria.
131 on Herbert Baker reflects tasteful elegance combined with exceptional attention to detail. Originally built as a private residence, 131 on Herbert Baker was later transformed into a luxury boutique hotel. Exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine combine to make this the citys most graceful and elegant hotel.
The hotel comprises of 8 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites. There are seven individually appointed luxury bedrooms, each with a private balcony. For guests who demand the very highest levels of luxury, one exceptionally stylish Presidential suite includes a private lounge with bar and dining area.
* This policy applies to all persons from 0 up to and including 11 years old
* Persons from 12 years and older are considered as adults and will therefore require their own room at the applicable rates
* 0 – 11 Year old sharing room with adults are accommodated:
- at R570 per child per night and inclusive of breakfast and 14 percent VAT
- in a cot and or single bed, depending on the availability thereof and their ages
* Children not sharing with adults occupying their own room will be charged at the normal room rate
* Cots can accommodate a maximum of one child per cot
* Rooms accommodating children sharing with parents contains one single bed per room
* Child minding facilities are available at an additional cost by prior arrangement
South African Rate From:
R 1 245 per person sharing per night
R 2 490 per single guest per night
R 570 per child 0 - 11 yrs sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 30 Dec 2017
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.