Amakhala Game Reserve Bush Lodge
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Amenities & Facilities
5-Star Bush Lodge is discreetly positioned in the bush at the top end of an open valley in the reserve.
Each of the superlative en-suite, tented and thatched suites overlooks a watering point with big sky views.
Each suite has a secluded private viewing deck with intimate plunge pool. Within the spacious interior hot and cold air-conditioning, an atmospheric fireplace, large oval bath and romantic alfresco double showers make this the perfect bush retreat.
The main lodge offers luxurious dining, splendid lounge areas and an expansive viewing deck with magnificent views of game-filled plains. Evenings are spent around the outdoor fireplace admiring the unspoilt African star-scape. The guest reception is at the colonial Reed Valley Inn, from where guests are transferred into the reserve to enjoy the comfort and elegance of the tented accommodation. Bush Lodge offers twice-daily expeditions by open 4x4 safari vehicles.
Rooms or Tents
All buildings are thatched roofs, tented walls and have wooden floors.The main building has a large, comfortable lounge, dining area, pub and a 96m2 deck with outdoor and indoor fire place. Each of the five tents have an open deck with plunge pool, air conditioning, fire place, large oval bath and outdoor shower.
* Children 9 years and older are welcome.
* Children occupying a room of their own will be charged the full adult rate
* Children between 6-11 years can share selected rooms with parents, a supplement charge of 50 percent of the adult rate will apply
* Children 9 years and older are welcome at Bush Lodge
Southern Africa Rate From (SADC):
R 4 392 per person sharing per night
R 6 588 per single guest per night
R 2 196 per child 03 - 11 yrs sharing per night
Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 30 Sep 2017
* Selected house beverages
* 2 game drives activities
* All Extras
* Premium branded beverages
* Telephone calls
* Laundry and any items of personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for Southern Africa (SADC) only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Night drives and guided walks are subject to availability and at discretion of ranger at the lodge
* No Tourism levy are charged at present, subject to change.
* All guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival