Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort and Spa
Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique
Amenities & Facilities
Fulfil your escapist dreams on the paradise private island of Bazaruto, in a jewel-like archipelago off the coast of Mozambique.
With few distractions to interrupt your stay at Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa, you can completely lose yourself in dazzling natural beauty, peaceful island life and unforgettable experiences. Relish a host of luxury comforts in our boutique collection of 44 beach, sea view and pool villas, which have been designed in natural harmony with the unspoiled island surrounds. Spend lazy days at a quiet beachfront pool that is reserved exclusively for adults, or take your little ones to play in the dedicated family pool. Feel revitalised at our pampering spa with an extensive range of treatments and specialist hydro facilities.
Discover some of the world’s best scuba diving as you go in search of dugong’s, turtles and whales. Experience an anglers dream with amazing deep sea fishing. Master water skiing and wake boarding, or set out in search of dancing dolphins. Then as a postcard perfect day draws to an end, catch the wind in your sails at sunset aboard a traditional dhow boat.
Learn to create the unique tastes of island life with a professional cooking class. Savour gourmet local and world flavours as you drink in a stunning ocean view that you’ll reminisce long after you leave us. Delight in sumptuous beach barbeques under the stars or spoil someone special with a personalised Dining by Design journey.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort and Spa key features:
- 4 beach, sea view and pool villas
- 1 adults-only swimming pool and 1 family pool
- Pampering Anantara Spa
- Dive and water activities centre
- Dugong, Turtle, Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Deep sea fishing
- Fitness centre, tennis, volleyball and golf
- Children’s entertainment room
- 4 dining options
- Beach barbeques
- Dining by Design
- Cooking Classes
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Conference room for up to 60people
Rates on Request
* Return boat transfer between Vilanculos and Anantara Bazaruto subject to availability
* Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
* Scheduled daily snorkelling trip to Neptunes Nursery weather permitting
* Soft drinks, Bottled water, House wine, Local beer and Selected House spirits, Tea and coffee, Mini-bar
* Non-motorised water sport activities or equipment
* Emergency medical evacuation.
* International or domestic flights ex Vilanculos Airport, Airport taxes if applicable
* Specialised and/or Premium Brand beverages, Food and beverage services to Villas,
* Motorised water sports, Horse riding and all activities unless specified
* Park fees and all items not stated above.
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability
* Rates valid for South African Residents only.
* Rates are based on United States Dollar USD.
* Compulsory Meal Surcharge applicable on Christmas Eve Dinner on 24 December 2016 at USD 75 per adult as well as New Year Eve Dinner on 31 December 2016 at USD 75 per adult. Meal rates for child between 4-12 years of age apply 50 percent of the adult rate.