Wildtrack Safaris Eco Lodge
Amenities & Facilities
Wildtrack Safaris Eco Lodge borders the Hwange National Park and is situated near the village of Pandamatenga and the Kazuma National Park.
Botswanas beautiful Chobe region is only an hour from the lodge, making it possible to explore the Chobe National Park and River. The lodge lives up to its name, it is our aim to minimise our impact on the environment. The entire lodge is solar-powered, all hot water is supplied by solar geysers, waste is recycled and effluent treated and returned to the environment safe and clean. Wildtrack Safaris Eco Lodge is a private and exclusive lodge comprising of eleven thatched luxury suites - one of which is both wheelchair friendly and family oriented. Each suite is uniquely styled and themed to reflect Africas rich and diverse cultures, with extra-length King size beds appointed in crisp, white linen. The en-suite bathrooms with natural stone baths open out to private outdoor rain showers with panoramic views, allowing guests to experience the true spirit of Africa. Take time to relax on the lush tree-filled lawns, or cool off in our sparkling swimming pool - while sipping on a sundowner as the sun sets ablaze with colours. After a sumptuous, gourmet dinner, unwind at the boma overlooking a lit waterhole – or simply lie back whilst taking in the splendour of the Milky Ways stars, as the exhilarating sounds of the African bush comes alive.
* 11 solar-powered Thatched Luxury Chalets
* 1 of these Chalets are wheelchair friendly and family orientated
* Each chalet has extra-length King size beds
* Indoor stone bath with outdoor showers
* Cots available on request for families with babies
* His and Hers bath robes with slippers
* Mosquito nets and digital safe
* Spacious dining room, lounge and bar
* Wi-Fi access at Main Lodge area
* Boma and swimming pool overlook a water-hole
* Laundry services
INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
* Morning and afternoon game drives
* Guided walks at the lodge
* Cultural tour of the Pandamatenga community
* Stargazing on request
EXCLUDED OR ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
* Day excursions to Chobe and Hwange National Parks, as well as to Victoria Falls
* Chobe river cruise, Fishing and Golfing
* Activities not specified
* Children of all ages are welcome to Wildtrack Safaris Eco Lodge.
* 50 percent of the adult rate will apply to children 12 years and younger and applicable to children sharing with an adult in the Family Chalet.
* The adult rate will apply to children 13 years and older.
* Children from the age of 6 years and older may participate in game drives, at the lodge managers discretion.
* A private vehicle is required for families with children 6 years and younger at an additional cost and subject to availability. Rates are available on request.
* Children 2 years and younger are accommodated on a complimentary basis and are required to share with parents.
* It is advisable that children up to the age of 14 years old share with parents at all time at the lodge managers discretion.
* Triples are on a request basis and only applicable for children up to 12 years old sharing with parents. The standard child rate applies when sharing in a triple Chalet.
Pay 3 and Stay 4 Nights Special
USD 199 per person sharing per night
USD 299 per single guest per night
USD 99 per child (03-12 yrs) sharing per night
* Valid 01 Feb to 31 Mar 2017
* Special only applies to Fully Inclusive rate
* Rates valid for South African Residents only
Standard Rates from:
USD 265 per person sharing per night
USD 398 per single guest per night
USD 131 per child (03-12 yrs) sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb to 31 Mar 2017
USD 363 per person sharing per night
USD 363 per single guest per night
USD 183 per child (03-12 yrs) sharing per night
Valid 01 Apr 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
USD 288 per person sharing per night
USD 432 per single guest per night
USD 144 per child (03-12 yrs) sharing per night
Valid 01 Nov 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
* Laundry services
* All meals, local beer, house wines, soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
* On site activities - game drive, cultural tour, guided walk, night drive
* Return transfers from Kasane Town or Airport to the lodge
* Return transfers from Zambian and Zimbabwe border posts on Botswana side
Day excursions to Chobe, Hwange National Parks and Victoria Falls
* Morning and Sunset Chobe river cruises
* Fishing and Golfing
* Imported beverages and premium brands
* Items of a personal nature and not specified above
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates charged in United States Dollars USD
* Rates are subject to change and availability
* Term and Conditions apply