White Pearl Resorts
Ponta Mamoli, Zitundu, Mozambique
Amenities & Facilities
White Pearl Resorts, Ponta Mamoli, offers the ultimate in beach luxury in Africa. Experience elegant simplicity at this exclusive beach resort set in the dunes of the untouched shores of southern Mozambique. On a magnificent stretch of coastline, tucked behind Casuarina trees, experience a place so beautiful and so pure, quite unlike any other in all of Mozambique.
In October 2011, a magnificent resort opened its doors to the world. The tranquil blue ocean, endless untouched beach and enchanting bush surroundings soon earned White Pearl Resorts the reputation of being the Pearl of the Indian Ocean.
Nestled in a sheltered bay on Mozambique's Lagoon Coast, poised amongst the dunes on timber stilts, our 21 luxurious suites have been sensitively designed to take advantage of their beautiful natural setting, while protecting the fragile eco-systems beneath them. Cool, clean lines, contemporary furniture and a palette inspired by the surrounding coastal landscape, make for a getaway out of this world.
In this striking setting, put your feet up as you sip your favourite summer cocktail at the Ibiza-styled glamorous beach bar, recline on the wide deck soaking up the sun or head down to the beach for some R&R as you listen to the sound of the waves breaking nearby.
Inspired by the rich coastal biodiversity of the area and beautiful Indian Ocean reefs, the guest areas offer laid-back beachside chic, with spaces designed to relax and enjoy. The striking beach bar, set against a backdrop of white and turquoise, is at the heart of this unmatched beach experience. Stretch out on one of the beautiful over-sized day beds or comfortable loungers while you indulge in a refreshing cocktail with views over the great expanse of ocean and white sands.
* Children 3-12 years sharing with 1 adult = 50% off the adult rate
* Children under 3sharing with 1 adult = No charge
Rates on Request
* Luxury accommodation
* Full breakfast, three course dinner, canapés at the pool bar
* Teas, coffees, bottled mineral water
* Private butler service
* Laundry service
* Complimentary Wi-Fi
* 17% Mozambican sales tax.
* Lunch (excluding oysters and lobster on Beach Bar menu)
* High tea, day time snacks
* Mini bar snacks, local beers, soft drinks, selection of spirits, mini bar spirits, house wines, sparkling wine, horse riding, town tour, beach picnic and non-motorised activities.
* All Extras
* Transfers, Mozambican visa costs, flights and airport taxes, premium beverages, cocktails, champagne, spa treatments & additional activities.
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* A minimum stay of 3 nights applies to stays from 24 Dec 2016 to 01 Jan 2017.
* A Festive surcharge of USD60 per person per day for 24 Dec 2016 and 25 Dec 2016 applicable.
* A New Years Eve surcharge of USD150 per person for 31 Dec 2016 applicable.
* Helicopter transfer rate will be increased to USD400 with effect from 01 Sep 2016.