Epako Safari Lodge
Damaraland region, Omaruru, Namibia
Located in a beautiful mountainous setting.
Epako Safari Lodge is bordering the renowned Damaraland region, and conveniently located midway between Windhoek, Swakopmund and the Etosha National Park.
Experience a wide variety of animals at the heart of their natural wildlife sanctuary, visit our numerous and well preserved Bushman rock art sites, take a bush walk or experience Cheetahs up close in our Cheetah rehabilitation boma.
Epako is a taste of Namibia at its finest and is situated in a Malaria FREE area.
Set within a breathtaking 11,000 hectare private reserve and accommodating up to 20 guests only, Epako has an atmosphere of stylish sophistication yet is elegantly down to earth.
With lodge areas overlooking a magical floodlit waterhole, you can experience Africas natural wonders in comfort and style.
Our professional and passionate staff ensure truly outstanding quality and extremely personalised five star service.
Rooms and Suites
All of their accommodations are to a very high standard, luxuriously appointed in an African style. Each room features its own furnished terrace overlooking the gardens or Namibian bush.
Relax here in total peace and quiet or join in with other guests at our outside terrace and dining area, which overlooks a waterhole, and is an ideal spot to watch the animals come to drink.
Meals can be taken inside or outside. We serve a combination of Namibian and French cuisine with specially picked South African wines. Special diets can of course be catered for on request.
All their rooms have air conditioning, bathroom, mini-bar, satellite television, telephone and private terrace.
EPAKO, offers dining and service to the best international standards.
Their executive chef will delight you with a combination of local and international cuisine, served either in our main lodge dining rooms or on the adjoining open air terrace, both with un interrupted views onto the surrounding bush and lodge waterhole.
The spacious terrace and lounge areas are also ideal settings for relaxing over drinks, soaking up the atmosphere, spotting animals at the waterhole, or gazing at the stars.
And of course they will be happy to accommodate any special dietary needs you have.
* Children of all ages are welcome under strict supervision of their parents
* Children of 14 years of age or younger: 50 percent of the adult rack rate per person per day, non-commissionable
* Full adult rates apply for children over 14 years of age
* Children can be accommodated in adjacent communicating rooms with those of their parents
ND 4 400 per person sharing per night
ND 6 700 per single guest per night
ND 2 200 per child (0-14 yrs) sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Two safari activities per day
* All meals, teas and coffees
* All beverages, excluding select wines, special spirits and champagnes
* Free WI-FI
* In-room teas and coffees
* Game drive drinks and snacks
* Tourism Levy and VAT
* Telephone calls
* Mini bar charges
* Laundry service
* Curio shop purchases
* Transport to and from the lodge
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are based on Namibian Dollars and include all taxes
* Rates are subject to change and availability.