AZURA Selous Game Reserve
Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
Amenities & Facilities
If you are looking for an authentic African safari that is stylish, personal and filled with lots of wow factor then Azura Selous is exactly what you are looking for.
There is nothing like Azura Selous in terms of style or concept in southern Tanzania, the Selous really is the best kept secret waiting to be discovered.
The design of the lodge offers wow factor on every level. There is a stunning infinity pool overlooking the river rapids at our uniquely designed main camp area, and our 12 air conditioned tented villas offer every creature comfort as well as opulent stone bathrooms and private plunge pools.
Our guests love our location which feels like a private concession as you are unlikely to see another car during your entire stay. The whole beauty of being 4 or 5 hours drive away from most of the other Selous lodges gives Azura Selous a competitive advantage to offer guests a truly authentic and special safari experience.
Expert guides take you on varied and exciting game drives where you experience magical moments with the Selous wildlife, what makes your stay extra special is that you won’t be sharing these game experiences with other game vehicles, just you.
Above and beyond the game drives, we offer wonderful walking safaris, fishing activities, spa treatments and all our dining is private to ensure your stay is intimate and personal.
The Africa that you have been dreaming of awaits you at Azura Selous.
* We welcome children of age 6 years and older at Azura Selous but guest privacy must be respected.
* Children 6 to 16 years sharing bedroom with 2 adults pay 50 percent adult rate
* A maximum of two children can share a tented villa with 2 adults
* Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in their own tented villa in accordance with Selous
* Game Reserve rules
* Children 17 years and over pay full price.
Rates on Request
* Luxurious air conditioned tented villas with stone bathrooms, inside and outside showers and private plunge pools overlooking the Great Ruaha River
* All meals, picnics and private dinners
* Local beers and spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea and coffee, waters
* All game drives and activities.
* Walking safaris 12 years and older
* Various honeymoon special treats
* Tanzanian host service
* Return transfers from the Sumbazi airstrip
* Wifi access available in lounge area
* Various children's activities
* Selous park fees, compulsory at USD75 per day per adult and USD55 per day per child
* Tourism levy, compulsory at USD1.50 per person per night
* Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance, compulsory at USD25 per person per stay
* Premium spirits, cocktails, wines and champagnes
* Personal gifts and staff gratuities
* Optional USD10 per tented villa per night Rainbow Fund contribution
* Spa treatments
* 18 percent government tax charged on local extras
* Visas if required and travel Insurance recommended
* All flights, helicopters rides and transfers not specified above
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability
* Rates are based on United States Dollar USD