Zuurberg Mountain Village
Addo, Eastern Cape
The Zuurberg Mountain Village is a haven of historical delight set high up on the Zuurberg Mountains.
It is a tranquil and truly unique mountain top retreat set in 160 hectares of indigenous vegetation with breathtaking views overlooking the Addo Elephant National Park.
Boasting countless number of activities which include:
* English Pub
* Function Facilities
* Swimming pool
* Tennis Courts
* Kiddies Playground
* Games Area
* Private guided game drives into the Addo Elephant National Park
* Walking trails in the Addo Park and on Village property as well
* Horse Trails into the Addo Elephant National Park
* The all-important Addo Elephant Interaction
The Zuurberg Mountain Village is still a preferred destination for South Africans and internationals alike.
The Zuurberg Village:
The more discernable traveller can treat themselves to one of our Edwardian Village Cottages. The Cottages are arranged so that one can enjoy both the spectacular mountains and valley views.
Each cottage boasts 2 private patios on the east and west side of the unit, ideal for magical sunrise and sunsets. Reserved for adults, The Zuurberg Village features black-wood floors, climate control, under-floor heating in the bathroom, a freestanding bath and an indoor and outdoor hot and cold shower.
Come to Zuurberg Mountain Village for a few days and experience a tradition of excellent hospitality.
2 Night Package - Zuurberg, Addo and Elephant Back:
* Day 1: You should arrive at Zuurberg Mountain Village by 12h00 to enjoy lunch. The drive to the Addo Elephant National Park will depart at 13h30 from the Hotel. On this drive you can expect to see large herds of elephants, both young and old moving to and from the waterholes, lions, hyena, buffalo, eland, Bushbuck and much more. Snacks and drinks will be served in the park. You will return to the Hotel at 18h30 for dinner.
* Day 2: Breakfast at Zuurberg Mountain Village. Depart on a half hour drive to the Elephants. This is the ultimate elephant experience which includes an approximate 25-30 minute elephant ride, a 1 hour guide walking trail following these gentle giants through their natural habitat going past the waterhole where the elephants may be tempted to swim. You will have the opportunity to see zebra, giraffe, eland, waterbuck, impala, bushbuck and kudu. You will end the experience back at the reception where you will have the opportunity of feeding the elephant. Return to the Hotel for a late lunch. Afternoon at leisure and enjoy dinner at the hotel.
* Day 3: Breakfast at Zuurberg Mountain Village. Depart for next destination. Check out time - 11h00
* Children from 3 years and older are welcome at Zuurberg Mountain Village
* Please note child rates will apply with children sharing with parents
2 Night Zuurberg, Addo and Elephant Back Package Special:
R 4 615 per person sharing
R 5 288 per single guest
* Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 30 Sep 2017
* Rates include standard accommodation for 2 nights, full board meals, all activities as indicated on the Package itinerary
* Rates exclude all extras.
* Rates are subject to a minimum 2 Night stay
* Rates valid for South African Residents only.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
Standard Rates from:
R 715 per person sharing per night
R 930 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 30 Sep 2017
R 954 per person sharing per night
R 1 242 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
R 765 per person sharing per night
R 995 per single guest per night
Valid 01 May 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
* Breakfast daily
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.