Hillsnek Safari Camp
Amakhala Game Reserve, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Amenities & Facilities
Positioned in a secluded corner of the Amakhala Game Reserve in the malaria-free Eastern Cape of South Africa, lies HillsNek Safari Camp.
This intimate family-run lodge, set on the banks of the Bushmans River with a breath-taking vista of rolling African plains, offers an unprecedented safari experience where privacy and personalized attention is the hallmark of every stay.
The main lodge and four luxury tented chalets are elevated on expansive wooden decks that command panoramic views of the open plains. Discreetly positioned to ensure privacy and tranquillity, all are complete with an en-suite bathroom and romantic outside shower.
The lodge sets the stage for unforgettable African sunsets followed by evenings enjoying bush inspired cuisine and celebrating all that is safari.
HillsNek is ideal for families, small groups or those seeking a truly romantic retreat and is available as an exclusive-use lodge on request.
Take the N2 towards Grahamstown. Continue on the N2 and pass the Shamwari and Amakhala Game Reserve exits until you reach the Woodbury sign post. At the thatched gate turn right. Press the entry button and follow the Conservation Centre signs. Park your car at the Conservation Centre where your ranger will be waiting to escort you to the camp.
* Children occupying a room of their own will be charged the full adult rate
* Children between 6-11 years can share selected rooms with parents, a supplement charge of 50 percent of the adult rate will apply
* Children 6years and older are welcome at HillsNek Safari Camp
R 3 582 per person sharing per night
R 5 373 per single guest per night
R 1 791 per child 03 - 11 yrs sharing per night
Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 30 Sep 2017
* Selected house beverages
* 2 game drives activities
* All Extras
* Premium branded beverages
* Telephone calls
* Laundry and any items of personal nature
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for Southern Africa (SADC) only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Night drives and guided walks are subject to availability and at discretion of ranger at the lodge
* No Tourism levy are charged at present, subject to change.
* All guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival