Nambiti Private Game Reserve, Ladysmith, KwaZulu Natal
Amenities & Facilities
Nestled in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal battlefields, the lodge offers guests a chance to unwind in a picture-perfect setting.
The Springbok Lodge epitomises the perfect safari experience with beautifully appointed tented suites, service excellence, superb cuisine and prolific wildlife - ensuring an unforgettable experience.
Springbok Lodge is situated in the Nambiti Private Game Reserve, a conservancy offering 20 000 acres of pristine, malaria-free bushveld. The reserve is home to the Big Five, as well as cheetah, hippo and over 30 species of plains game. Nature lovers will enjoy the area's biodiversity, with Thornveld and majestic Acacia trees complementing extensive grasslands which mirror the plains of Central Africa.
The abundant natural water system, with perennial rivers and the beautiful waterfall and cascades on the Sundays River, makes for a unique sanctuary, attracting several rare bird species and an enviable array of raptors and vultures.
Feast your senses on the magnificent sights, sounds and smells of this untouched African bush. With every dawn, renew your bond with nature as you embark on a safari with your experienced and knowledgeable field guide.
Springbok Lodge Facilities and Services:
* Spacious Lounge area with cosy fire place.
* Dining Room
* A large wrap around wooden deck with panoramic views into the Reserve.
* A rock pool (with wheelchair access).
* Expansive lawn area.
* Unobtrusive perimeter fence electric.
* A curio shop with clothing, beaded jewellery and artefacts.
* An onsite Spa Treatment facility.
* Boma Area
* Mobile Phone coverage is erratic.
* Secure undercover parking (off site).
* Credit card facilities.
* Laundry service.
* Wheelchair accessible.
* Wi Fi now available at the Lodge.
Accommodation and Facilities:
* 21 Elevated Safari Style Tents.
* Viewing deck.
* En suite bathrooms.
* Outdoor shower.
* Air conditioning-(Hot and Cold settings).
* Electric blankets (for the chilly winter months).
* A mini-safe.
* Bathroom amenities, insect repellent and hairdryers.
* Tea and Coffee making facilities.
* 5 (of 21) are Family–Type Tents (i.e. accommodates 3rd adult or 2 children–in one tent).
* No Smoking in the Tent is permitted.
* Light lunch available (semi buffet).
* Dinner - 3 course set menu.
* Breakfast (cold buffet) and hot breakfast served.
* Tea and Coffee available all day.
Activities on Site:
* Two scheduled Safaris (game drives) are included in the rate pppn. (Maximum of 10 guests per game viewer)
* Fishing (seasonal)
* Guided or self-guided Birding Walks within the fenced area.
Child and Age Restriction Policy:
* Children of all ages are very welcome.
* Children 3-11 years, sharing with an adult, pay a child tariff.
* Children under 2 years are not permitted on the game drives.
* A child friendly dinner menu option is available.
* Trampoline, Swings, See-Saw and Slide available.
* A babysitting facility is available at a nominal fee (during game drives and dinner time).
* Please take note – Rock Pool area not fenced in
R 1 796 per person sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 16 Mar 2017
R 1 886 per person sharing per night
Valid 17 Mar 2017 to 02 May 2017
R 1 706 per person sharing per night
Valid 03 May 2017 to 31 Aug 2017
R 1 976 per person sharing per night
Valid 01 Sep 2017 to 07 Dec 2017
R 2 246 per person sharing per night
Valid 08 Dec 2017 to 07 Jan 2018
* Full board (3 meals a day)
* Teas & coffees
* Two scheduled game drives per person per day.
* All Beverages from the Bar and on Game Drive/s
* Nambiti Rhino Conservation Levy of R34,20 per person per night
* Massages and Spa Treatments
* Additional activities such as fishing (seasonal)
* Curio Shop Purchases
* General Lodge Staff and Game Ranger Gratuities.
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Terms & Conditions apply.