Phinda Forest Lodge
Phinda Private Game Reserve, Kwazulu Natal
Amenities & Facilities
Each suite is created with a calming atmosphere of Zulu Zen.
And there is no need to worry about the privacy of your retreat, in spite of the floor to ceiling glass walls, the towering torchwood trees and fertile forest floor that surround your suite ensure a sense of seclusion.
Set in rare and beautiful sand forest, the glass walls of Phinda Forest Lodge offer a sweeping view of one of the most unique ecosystems on the planet. Phinda Forest Lodge is one of the worlds first eco designed luxury lodges. Floor to ceiling windows invite the forest in but the dense canopy provides privacy. The dainty forms of dwarf forest antelope dart among and below the suites, raised on stilts to float between the sandy forest floor and the leafy canopy above. Waking up to rustling forest sounds and bird song, surrounded by delicate leaf filtered light, a pervading sense of peace and calm will set the tone for your entire day.
* Children 0 to 2 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Cots are subject to availability.
* Children 3 to 5 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years sharing with parents receive 50 percent off the adult rate and are allowed on game drives at the Lodge managers discretion. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years in own room, first child pays full adult rate, second and third child receive 50 percent off the adult rate. Max 3 children per room subject to triple room availability. Game drives are at the Lodge managers discretion.
* Children 12 years and older are allowed on nature walks
R 7 133 per person per night sharing
Valid 01 Mar 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Three meals daily
* Soft drinks
* House wines and local brand spirits and beers
* Teas and coffees
* Refreshments on game drives
* Safari activities
* 1 hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers subject to availability
* Emergency medical evacuation insurance
* Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
* All Extras
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, Cognacs, Fine wines, Premium brand spirits and cigars
* Government bed levy
* Conservancy or park fees and landing fees
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.