Garonga Safari Camp
Makalali Private Nature Reserve, Limpopo
Garonga Safari Camp is ideal for couples who enjoy the experience of being part of the bush.
The accommodation at Garonga reflects the surrounding bush. It offers a real home away from home experience, where service is professional and friendly, yet unobtrusive.
The 6 luxury tents which can only accommodate 2 guests each, with private decks and spectacular views overlooking a dry riverbed. Each tent sleeps two with large, draped beds, indoor and outdoor showers, and a hammock. The tents are airy and spacious, providing the perfect link between exclusive luxury and the allure of Mother Nature just outside.
* Park Entry Fee: R 190.00 per person for the 1st Day.
* Anti-Poaching: R 190.00 per person per day for the 2nd day and onwards.
* Levies are subject to change without notice. Levies will change again on 01st November 2017.
* No children under 12 years allowed.
R 3 970 per person per night sharing
Valid 01 Apr 2017 to 30 Sep 2017
R 4 618 per person per night sharing
Valid 01 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
* All meals
* Teas and coffees
* Game drives
* Bush walks
* Sleep-out Experience
* Bush bath
* All drinks (including house wines)
* Telephone Calls
* Massage and Spa Treatments
* Conservancy Levy
* Special wines and champagne
* Micro-lite flights
* All Extras
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.