Ulusaba Safari Lodge
Sabi Sabi Game Reserve, Mpumalanga
Amenities & Facilities
Guests will love the sense of adventure as they cross rope bridges between tree house style rooms, with local wildlife passing by.
Safari Lodge Rooms and Suites
Safari Lodge is located beneath a canopy of ancient trees on the edge of a dry riverbed. Guests will love the sense of adventure as they cross rope bridges between tree house style rooms, with local wildlife passing by. The eleven rooms include a Treehouse Suite overlooking the nearby Xikwenga Dam and are split into Safari, Elephant and River Rooms, some of which have private plunge pools. The Treehouse Suite is located a 15 minute walk along a raised walkway from the main lodge.
Things To Do
When not occupied on a walking safari or twice daily game drive, take a dip in the swimming pools or indulge in a spa treatment. For the more active, there are tennis courts and gyms available. Try a few South African wines from the wine cellar and after dinner enjoy a spot of stargazing at the bush observatory.
Ulusaba Private Game Reserve is located in the western sector of the Sabi Sand Reserve. We're close to Kruger National Park which is in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa.
Both Federal Air and Bateleur Air fly directly from Johannesburg to Ulusaba's private airstrip.
Rates on Request
* Your accommodation at one of our beautiful lodges
* All meals served in a variety of locations around the lodges
* All beverages including a top quality wine list and fine champagne
* Twice daily game drives
* A daily walking safari (subject to favourable weather conditions)
* A fully equipped gymnasium situated at Rock, Cliff and Safari Lodges
* Tennis courts with viewing pavilion – racquets and balls supplied
* Lounges at each lodge equipped with DVDs, CDs and a small library
* Laundry service (no dry cleaning available)
* Business facilities (details available on request)
* Complimentary wireless available in all guest rooms and public areas
* An observatory, perfect for star gazing
* Informative talks on flora, fauna and conservation that can be organised on request for both adults and children
* A wine cellar at Safari Lodge with an outdoor dining area for up to six guests
* Really nice staff!
* Park entrance fees, treatments and purchases of a personal nature.
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability