Sun, Sea & Monaco Grand Prix 16 nights
on the Black Watch
Cruise from Southampton, UK
Amenities & Facilities
This thrilling Mediterranean cruise aboard Black Watch is your chance to explore beautiful cities; soak-up some sunshine on beautiful golden-sand beaches; and experience the excitement of a Formula One Grand Prix on one unforgettable holiday.
Monaco is host to arguably the most exciting race in the F1 calendar and docking overnight in nearby Nice on the weekend of the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the thrill of this simply spectacular sporting event. On Saturday you can sample the tense atmosphere of the qualifying session; and then on race day you’ll have time to soak up the incredible pre-race atmosphere before taking your seat to watch the world’s greatest drivers push their 200mph, multi-million pound speed machines to the limit through the streets and tunnels of the glamourous principality – a simply unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Not only is this fantastic 15-night cruise a dream holiday for speed-freaks, it’s also perfect for those looking for a bit of sunshine and culture. Visiting Cannes – home of the world-renowned annual film festival – before you call into Nice, you can sample the movie-star lifestyle at high-end stores and luxury casinos, and capture the splendour of the French Riviera. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy superb views from the top of the famous rock in Gibraltar, and explore three stunning Spanish cities. See the striking Alcazaba Fortress in Malaga, from where you can also take a trip to Granada and the glorious Alhambra Palace; admire the incredible Roman architecture and picturesque bay of Cartagena; and discover iconic wonders such as the remarkable Sagrada Familia in beautiful Barcelona.
Date Arrive Depart Destination
19 May 2017 --- Late PM Southampton, UK
23 May 2017 Early AM Late PM Malaga, Spain
24 May 2017 Early AM Late PM Cartagena, Spain
26 May 2017 Early AM Late Night Anchor Port Cannes, France
27 May 2017 Early AM --- Nice, France
28 May 2017 --- Late Night Nice, France
29 May 2017 Early PM Late Night Barcelona, Spain
31 May 2017 Early AM Late PM Gibraltar
04 Jun 2017 Early AM --- Southampton, UK
ITINERARY TIMINGS ARRIVE OR DEPART FROM
Early am 05h00 to 10h00
Late am 10h00 to 12h00
Early pm 12h00 to 15h30
Late pm 15h30 to 19h00
Late night 19h00 onwards
Cabin rates from:
GBP 1 799 per person sharing
Ocean View Cabin
GBP 2 199 per person sharing
Departs 19 May 2017 from Southampton, UK
* Comfortable en suite cabin accommodation, including TV, hairdryer, individual air conditioning, and in-cabin safe or use of free safety deposit boxes.
* Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks throughout the day and early evening.
* Complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early evening at selected venues.
* Morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
* In-cabin sandwiches and snacks.
* All evening entertainment, including cabarets and dancing.
* Captains cocktail party and gala buffet.
* On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and use of gym equipment.
* Daily on board activities and free lectures.
* Vistas special interest programmes, or Music and Laughter headline entertainers on many cruises relevant Shore Tours and some add-ons may be chargeable.
* All port taxes for UK ports, Scottish ports of call and UK airport departure taxes where collectable in advance.
* Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off or pick-up point.
* Travel to and from the port or airports as well as flights.
* All drinks on board.
- Optional All Inclusive Package available on selected cruises only.
* Shore Tours.
* Hairdressing, health, beauty treatments, and selected fitness classes.
* Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
* Passports and visa costs.
* Holiday travel Insurance.
* Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
* Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
* All Extras
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on Great British Pound GBP.
* Everything on board is priced in Sterling.