DAVINCI Hotel and Suites
Amenities & Facilities
DAVINCI Hotel and Suites - A Contemporary Masterpiece. Legacy’s latest luxury hotel and all suites development is located adjacent to the prime location of Nelson Mandela Square.
Legacy’s latest luxury hotel and all suites development is located adjacent to the prime location of Nelson Mandela Square. This is Legacy’s fourth hotel on the cosmopolitan square in the heart of the Sandton business and leisure district. One could speak of the opulence of the rooms, the restaurant and lounge, pioneering fitness centre and health spa but we suggest you come and see for yourself. Guests can enjoy the convenience of luxurious shopping at the Legacy Corner Mall and Sandton City just an elevator trip away.
The DAVINCI offers 166 luxurious hotel rooms with all the wants and needs of the discerning traveller whether your trip is business of pleasure. With a unique open plan yet comfortably private layout, guests will be taken aback by the opulence.
Their luxurious hotel rooms cater to all the wants and needs of the discerning traveller whether your trip is business of pleasure. With a unique open plan yet comfortably private layout, guests will be taken aback by the opulence.
* Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel and is complimentary to all hotel guests.
* Wellness Spa - Restore mind, body and spirit and indulge in high quality body and facial therapy treatments performed by our dedicated and highly trained Therapists. The DaVinci Spa offers a complete range of services including massage and body therapy, facial therapy as well as a series of signature treatments, packages and nail salon services. Personal trainers are on hand to assist in designing a work out regiment for use in the Spa’s fitness facility. The Spa consist of 6 treatment rooms, suitable for private or couple’s massages, manicure and pedicure lounge, relaxation area and hydro pool, male and female steam rooms, Rasul chamber and a fully equipped gym.
* Weddings - Your wedding day is just the start of a lifetime full of love and fun. It just begins as you take your vows, When the two of you are joined as one; We wish for you sweet happiness; Through the years, may your love grow, To warm you both from day to day, In your marriage’s satisfying glow. DaVinci Hotel and Suites is a beautifully set hotel that has many offerings for the Bride and Groom who fancies an urban, chic surrounding. With attentive and impeccable, personalised service we understand that there is nothing more important than your special day running as smoothly and as stress free as possible, not to mention, in style. Our comprehensive proposal offers a variety of services for your special day.
* Valet service is available to all our guests at an additional charge. Please enquire when making your reservation.
* Secure parking is available to all hotel guests
* The DAVINCI Hotel and Suites offers the most up-to-date conference rooms and facilities for groups of up to 120 delegates. Our equipment and services ensure that every conference or function held is run smoothly and successfully, satisfying even the most fastidious convention planner. The main banquet room can be subdivided into two rooms, Leonardo 1 and 2, for conferences, functions, private dining or cocktail parties. In addition, the Mona Lisa boardroom is perfect for smaller conferences or meetings for up to 12 guests. Rooms have independently controlled house lights, wall-to-wall carpeting, natural light and individually controlled air-conditioning. Audio Visual Equipment includes lectern, P.A. system, laser pointer, flipchart, HD LCD televisions and built in sound system. Arrangements can be made for a portable P.A. system, data projector, video projector, single house video projector, multiple slide shows. Additional lighting, laser light shows and other options can be discussed when booking your conference or function.
* Medical service is available on call
* Welcome to Maximillien, nestled amongst the shimmering skyscrapers that gaze upon the sprawling upmarket metropolis of Sandton. It is in the heart of this bustling centre of commerce and luxury that classic Euro Asian Fusion dining and chic South African flair converge to revolutionise the art of dining.The imperious floor-to-ceiling windows offer breathtaking views of the city and are complemented by the extended North-west facing deck that boasts a magnificent raised bar area for the ultimate sundowner experience. Maximillien dishes up an exquisite epicurean experience in the comfort of a stylish yet welcoming ambience.The modern and premium elegance is complemented by an ethic of providing a high-quality dining service that accompanies the fine quality food – which has set Maximillien apart from so many restaurants. Every meal is beautifully presented and our diverse menu may leave you with some difficult choices to make as to what to have. Maximillien is open seven days a week and offers a variety of dining opportunities; ideal for a hearty breakfast, a quick business lunch, a leisurely dinner and everydinner. Every meal prepared at Maximillien encapsulates the essence of exquisite dining and our meticulous attention to detail and relentless pursuit of service excellence are of equal importance as serving only the most mouth-watering dishes. All dishes are prepared using only the finest ingredients that are sourced both locally and internationally and our friendly, polite and attentive waitrons aim to make every dining experience a memorable one.
* Maximillien Lounge, affectionately known as Maxim, Sandton's most elite and exclusive whiskey, wine and cigar lounge offering an atmosphere of sophistication and elegance for those looking for a stylish venue to visit regularly. Relax in Maxim Lounge with a cigar and a whiskey after your meal or simply enjoy a glass of wine with your friends. Exquisite aesthetics and decor is finely balanced with impeccable service to allow those who visit frequently to feel at home while at the same time emphasising that sense of luxury. Maxim’s unique membership program grants patrons a personal cigar vault in which cigar selections can be kept for those after work drinks while savouring your preferred whisky or cognac. The vast wine list is comprehensive and allows a choice of over 120 of only the best wines. Maxim Lounge provides everything from decadent ambience to extravagance and so much more. Age restriction - no under 23’s.
* Relax at the infinity pool at the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites, with the view of the glamourous city architecture combined with the luxurious yet contemporary decor of the hotel. Our guests can soak up the sun whilst sipping a cocktail or enjoying a light lunch from the DAVINCI Lounge Menu. Just perfect for relaxed afternoon.
* Foreign exchange service is available to all our hotel guests.
* DAVINCI Hotel and Suites is located just a short walk away from the Gautrain Station. We also offer complimentary transfers to the Station when available.
* Nelson Mandela Square is just an elevator trip away and offers a number of restaurants as well as the famous statue of Nelson Mandela.
54 LUXURY SUITES
Our luxury suites range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and are fully equipped for our guests that stay longer than a few days.
24 HOUR ROOM SERVICE
Maximillien restaurant offers 24 hour room service with a selection to suit our discerning guests.
166 EN-SUITE ROOMS
We have a number of room types to suit you needs, please enquire when making your reservation on the selection offered.
SIGHTSEEING - A number of locations offer a spectacular sightseeing opportunity.
SHOPPING IN SANDTON CITY - Whether you are in the mood for shopping, fine dining or entertainment, the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites couldn't be more convenient. Legacy Corner, on which the hotel is situated, will offer 5000m² of retail and entertainment space spread over three floors beneath the hotel. Guests can also enjoy the offerings of Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City and the Michelangelo Towers Mall - all within immediate access of the hotel.
DINING AT MAXIMILLIEN RESTAURANT - Located one floor down from Reception, Maximillien Restaurant offers an Euro-Asian Fusion cuisine selection that will tantalize your taste buds.
DAVINCI SPA - Our Logo, the flower of life, sparks of beauty forgotten ready to be awaken once again to revive the tired soul. Restore mind, body and spirit and indulge in high quality body and facial therapy treatments performed by our dedicated and highly trained Therapists.
R 1 740 per person sharing per night
R 2 590 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Breakfast daily
* All Extras
Term and Conditions:
* South African Resident Rates Only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.