Glitz and Glamour of the French Riviera 16 nights on the Boudicca
Cruise from Liverpool, UK
Amenities & Facilities
Admire the sun-kissed splendour of the fabulous French Riviera as you cruise along the coast aboard Boudicca, and step ashore to experience the glitz and glamour of this stunning region as you encounter four luxurious destinations in just three days.
In historic Toulon you can explore the citys beautiful Old Town and appreciate the fine Romanesque architecture of the grand Cathédrale Sainte-Marie-Majeure; savour the sights and scents of traditional Provencal markets on Cours Lafayette, and take a cable car to the top of Mont Faron for unspoilt views of the Rivieras magnificent scenery. A morning in Nice could be spent relaxing on the gorgeous golden beaches, or wandering along the iconic, palm-lined Promenade des Anglais – the perfect way to prepare for an exciting call into Monaco. Here you can indulge yourself at world-famous restaurants and glamourous casinos, immersing yourself in the vibrant nightlife, and explore roads used for the annual Formula One race, where extravagant locals often parade their own exotic supercars.
Cannes – home of the world-famous international film festival – is your final call on the Riviera. Sample the movie-star lifestyle with a stroll along La Croisette – the catwalk by the sea – stopping to enjoy fantastic shopping in high-end stores and boutiques along the way, soak up the glorious sunshine on the beautiful beaches, or perhaps take a tour to St. Tropez, the destination of choice for film stars from yesteryear. You may even spot a few celebrities here if you are lucky. You will also sail to Spain and Portugal on this stunning 16 night sailing, visiting four stylish, attraction-packed cities. See the palaces, churches and castles of Lisbon, marvel at Gaudis Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, and discover historic structures and sun-kissed sands in Mahon and Cadiz.
Date Arrive Depart Destination
06 Sep 2017 --- Late PM Liverpool, UK
09 Sep 2017 Early PM Late Night Lisbon, Portugal
12 Sep 2017 Early AM Late PM Barcelona, Spain
13 Sep 2017 Early AM Late PM Toulon, France
14 Sep 2017 Early AM Early PM Nice, France
14 Sep 2017 Late PM Late Night Monte Carlo, Monaco
15 Sep 2017 Early AM Late PM Anchor Port Cannes, France
16 Sep 2017 Early AM Late PM Mahon, Menorca
18 Sep 2017 Early AM Late Night Cadiz, Spain
22 Sep 2017 Early AM --- Liverpool, UK
ITINERARY TIMINGS ARRIVE OR DEPART FROM
Early am 05h00 to 10h00
Late am 10h00 to 12h00
Early pm 12h00 to 15h30
Late pm 15h30 to 19h00
Late night 19h00 onwards
Cabin prices per person from:
GBP 2 099 per person sharing
Ocean View Cabin
GBP 2 439 per single cabin
Departs 06 September 2017 from Liverpool, UK
* Comfortable en suite cabin accommodation, including TV, hairdryer, individual air conditioning, and in-cabin safe or use of free safety deposit boxes.
* Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks throughout the day and early evening.
* Complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early evening at selected venues.
* Morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
* In-cabin sandwiches and snacks.
* All evening entertainment, including cabarets and dancing.
* Captains cocktail party and gala buffet.
* On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and use of gym equipment.
* Daily on board activities and free lectures.
* Vistas special interest programmes, or Music and Laughter headline entertainers on many cruises relevant Shore Tours and some add-ons may be chargeable.
* All port taxes for UK ports, Scottish ports of call and UK airport departure taxes where collectable in advance.
* Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off or pick-up point.
* Travel to and from the port or airports as well as flights.
* All drinks on board.
- Optional All Inclusive Package available on selected cruises only.
* Shore Tours.
* Hairdressing, health, beauty treatments, and selected fitness classes.
* Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
* Passports and visa costs.
* Holiday travel Insurance.
* Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
* Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
* Evening dining at The Grill restaurant on Boudicca.
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on Great British Pound GBP.
* Everything on board is priced in Sterling.