Hotel Dona Ana
Vilanculos harbor, Mozambique
Amenities & Facilities
THE HOTEL DONA ANA is perched on a narrow horn on the Vilanculos harbor in Mozambique, just minutes away from the Vilanculos International Airport. Surrounded on two sides by ocean, The Hotel Dona Ana stands. Her windows look out onto the splendour of Mozambiques Bazaruto Archipelago.
The Main Hotel boasts 19 well-appointed classic sea view and harbor view rooms, 2 executive sea facing rooms, 1 honeymoon suite with separate lounge and bedroom, whilst the beach wing has 28 well-appointed classic sea view rooms and 1 Garden Suite with separate lounge and bedroom.
The iconic Mozambique hotel also features the Cohler restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner offering a traditional Mozambican / Portuguese menu. The hotel also features three bars, namely the Caju pool and snack bar, Seta cocktail bar and the beach wing pool bar, Ocio.
The coastal town ov Vilanculos in Mozambique offers visitors easy access to the unspoilt majesty of the Bazaruto Archipelago, a protected World Wildlife Trust marine reserve and coastal reserve.
* One child 12 years and younger sharing with two full paying adults, one an extra bed, is free of charge, subject to availability of certain room types
* Two children up to 18 years sharing in their own room will pay 75 percent of the adult rate
* Children 3 years and younger stay and eat free of charge
* Restaurant Menus will cater for children
Classic Harbour Facing
USD Rates on Request
* Return road transfers from Vilanculos Airport to Dona Ana
* Non-motorised sports
* Mozambican Tourism levy and 17 percent IVA
* All Extras
* Flights to and from Vilanculos Airport
* Items of a personal nature
* Meals other than specified, drinks, gratuities and items of a personal nature
* The Hotel Dona Ana and or Keychain Hospitality takes no responsibility for the clients passport validity, visas, travel permits, travel insurance, health certificates, inoculations and any other documentation required for the trip
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on United States Dollar USD