Ingwenyama Conference and Sports Resort
White River, Mpumalanga
Amenities & Facilities
Ingwenyama Conference and sports resort is a world-class, high-altitude, sports training destination in White River, Mpumalanga.
The 65-hectare property comprises a hotel, conferencing facilities, FIFA accredited pitches and cricket fields, a high performance gym and a rehab centre. An ideal location for off-season training and the hosting of small tournaments, Ingwenyama is a few Kilometres drive from the Mbombela Stadium, a 45 000-seat World Cup stadium, a few kilometres drive from the world famous Kruger national park and other famous heritage sites including the Kruger International Airport.
Nestled in the town of White River, gateway to the beautiful Lowveld and world renowned Kruger National Park, The Panorama Route and many other tourist attractions lies the spectacular Ingwenyama Conference and Sports Resort. Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort has been striving to make this winning resort the perfect place for work and play. This is a difficult balance to achieve but following recent developments Ingwenyama has created a truly unique destination catering for all guest requirements in an absolutely spectacular setting. This hidden jewel is the perfect place to work and play, Ingwenyama has grown through the years and today is one of the largest Hotel, Conference, Corporate Venues and Sports facilities not only in Southern Africa but also on the International market. Ingwenyama not only offers accommodation but has set itself up with all the facilities to cater successfully in the following markets:
Ingwenyama as a venue is truly spectacular, offering indoor and outdoor facilities, catering for small and large groups and being truly flexible in creating and catering for any need and want. So whether you are wearing your sports cap or your thinking cap, there’s no better place to find inspiration. There are world class sporting and adventure facilities to cater for all fitness and team buiding events.
At Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort they pride themselves on ensuring that the facilities enable you to not only prepare your team mentally but socially. One must remember that we can learn more from someone in an hour of play than in a lifetime of work
Creating winners is what Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort is about. Ingwenyama is situated at 1 350m above sea level in a region that enjoys a year-round temperate climate, abundant sunshine and little wind interference. The Ingwenyama boasts two professionally designed pitches, has state of the art equipment and top-class gym and recovery facilities.
Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort high performance gym is a strength-and-conditioning facility with all the equipment necessary to train professional sportspeople. Ideal for athletes looking to improve structural and functional strength or sport-specific power, the gym offers cardiovascular and weight equipment and a 25 meter outdoor heated pool.
Facilities Within The Rooms
* LED Screen
* Hairdyer at reception
* Laundry Service
* Bath Consumables
* Room Safes
* Free WiFi
* Super Kings on req
* Baby baths or cots
* Baby sitting on requests
* Remote Control
* Room Service
* Shower / Bath
* Mini-bar in exec suite
* Private Patio
* Sattelite DSTV 12 Channels
* Luggage Rack
* Pressing Service
* Air Conditioning
A La Carte and Buffet
Opening times Breakfast : 07H00 to 09h00
Lunch : 12h00 to 14h00
Dinner : 19h00 to 21h00
Provide for Special Diet : Vegeterian, Vegans, Halaal, Kosher
Low Risk Malaria Area
Ingwenyama has a variety of colours to choose from, with cloths from velvet to woven swirled and two tone. Depending on themed colours they can assist best with a direct quote to suit your needs. “Themes” that have been done successfully: Black and Bling, Touch of Class, A Night in Bangkok.
Indoor sport facilities include:
* Action Cricket
* Action netball
* Indoor Hockey
* Indoor Football
* Fully equipped gym with ground floor and upper level that carries the Genesis range.
Other indoor facilities for:
* Boxing area
* Free weights
* Circuit training
* Cardio training and stretch area
* Ice bath and showers
* Changing room and toilets
Outdoor sport facilities include:
* Two Multi purpose fields - Rugby, Hockey, soccer and cricket
* Cricket nets - 2 turf and 3 concrete nets
* Exhilarating adventures
* Team building
* Beach Volleyball
* Paint Ball Course
* Golf Driving Range
* Cricket Pitch
* Cricket Nets
* Obstacle Course
* All the necessary sport equipment
* Swimming pool - The 25m swimming pool is ideal for training sessions as well as a place to get the necessary stroke and techniques correction. With the launch of the new gym this is the ideal place for swimmers to get their much need training in before big events.
* Children 12 years and younger are accommodated free of of charge, room only when sharing with parents. Maximum 1 child.
* Children 13 years and older are accommodated in their own rooms and pay full adult rates
* Triple Sharing: Not applicable, rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child under the age of 13
South African Rate From:
R 760 per person sharing per night
R 1 137 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
R 878 per person sharing per night
R 1 198 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018
International Rate From:
R 815 per person sharing per night
R 1 120 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Breakfast daily
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African Residents and International guests.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Term & Conditions apply.
* A South African ID or passport numberw will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property
* Minimum 2 night stays are applicable for weekends and over public holidays.