Okavango Delta, Botswana
Amenities & Facilities
Beneath a majestic stand of trees and along a peninsula, commanding uninterrupted panoramic vistas of the delta, the camp has been set out to afford each luxury tent absolute privacy.
The northern areas of the delta feature larger expanses of savannahs punctuated by lagoons and tributaries, and it is on the banks of one of these that a magnificent site has been selected for Kadizora Camp. Beneath a majestic stand of trees and along a peninsula, commanding uninterrupted panoramic vistas of the delta, the camp has been set out to afford each luxury tent absolute privacy.
Kadizora will present 10 luxury tents, each with generous living spaces, and surrounded by sophisticated furnishing, making time between exciting wildlife experiences comfortable and tranquil. In addition to open vehicle and walking safaris, mokoro excursions will provide the ideal position from which to explore the endless flow of rivers and tributaries, this tranquil experience permits close encounters with an abundance of bird and wildlife. Perhaps the most exciting experience will be the introduction of hot air ballooning in the Okavango Delta, and our unique position within a vast traverse area of approximately 120 000 hectares, has made this a reality. The camp is reached after a short 40 minute flight from Maun, and Maun is connected to the major hubs in South Africa and Zimbabwe making access relatively seamless.
20 beds presented as:
10 Luxury Tents features:
Twin or double beds
En-suite bathroom with a feature bath
His and hers vanities
Boma / Fire pit
Elevated bar area with commanding views of the surrounding floodplains
2 daily safari activities (Mekoro trip, bush walks, & game drives)
Fishing on request
Hot Air Ballooning in the Okavango Delta
* No children under the age of 6 years.
* Children under the age of 6 years to 12 years pay 50 percent of the per person sharing rate when sharing with two adults.
* Only one tents has a sleeper couch which can accommodate two children between 06 - 12 years.
South African Rate From:
USD 525 per person sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 31 May 2017
USD 716 per person sharing per night
Valid 01 Jun 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
* All meals
* Select local beverages
* Transfers to and from Mapula airstrips
* Two daily safari activities (bush walks, game drives and mekoro trips)
* Premium drinks
* Items of a personal nature
* All extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African Residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on United Stated Dollar.