Kapama Southern Camp
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo Province
Amenities & Facilities
Luxury 5-star accommodation in this tranquil lodge accompanied by warm hospitality and friendly service in one of the best bush locations in country.
Southern Camp is situated on the southern most section of the Kapama Private Game Reserve and and offers luxury 5-star accommodation in this tranquil lodge accompanied by warm hospitality and friendly service in one of the best bush locations in country.
Alternatively relax in the lounge with a good book and cool refreshment from the bar. Make sure your binoculars are on hand to watch the jeweled coloured birds flying around or the animals in the nearby bush.
Breakfast and lunch are served in the dining room with dinner served in the outside boma under the magnificent African night sky. Southern Camp boasts with a fully equipped wine cellar, perfectly humidified environment storing fine wine from well known South African vineyards.
Southern Camp Swimming Pool
Relax and cool off in the rim-flow pool surrounded by sun umbrellas and recliners for lazy afternoons, just perfect for those hot summer days or to refresh you after an exciting safari through the bush.
Southern Camp Rooms
Southern Camp offer accommodation in 10 standard rooms with showers only which include 4 family rooms catering for maximum two children under 12 per family room. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning and insect screens. There are no noisy air -conditioners, radios, TV’s or fridges in the rooms.
Southern Camp Suites
Southern Camp has 15 luxury suites that can accommodate 30 guests in total all en-suite and equipped with air-conditioning, mini-bars and safes.
* Children under the age of 12 years – 50% of the per person sharing rate when sharing with two adults in the Family Luxury Suites only.
* Children under the age of 12 are permitted on safari at the sole discretion of the manager or guide.
* Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on safari.
* Baby sitting can be arranged at the lodge at an additional charge.
South African Rate From:
Rates on Request
* All meals
* Teas and snacks
* Two daily safari activities with soft drinks,
* Local drinks and waters on these activites
* Return transfers from Eastgate Airport (HDS) on scheduled flights only
* All drinks
* Items of a personal nature
* All extras
Term & Conditions:
* Conservation levy of R114 per person per day will be added to your invoice when the booking is made
• Rates valid for South African Residents only.
• Rates are subject to change and availability.