Kings Camp Private Game Reserve
Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Limpopo
Amenities & Facilities
Reflecting the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa...
Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp faces an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife by day and night.
As part of the greater Kruger National Park, which covers and area of 2.2 million hectares, Kings Camp offers a wealth of bio-diversity. With access to 100 square kilometres of traversing big game abounds, with each day bringing something different whilst exploring the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in an open Land Rover.
Nine generously spacious Colonial Suites and two exquisite Honeymoon Suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. The honeymoon suites enjoy the privacy of their own pools overlooking the bush. And for the ultimate in safari privacy, Waterbuck Private Camp, with its own game viewing vehicle and game ranger, as well as a personal butler and chef, boasts a four-bedroomed Private Villa.
A thatched viewing deck overlooking the active waterhole, and an open plan lounge and bar are ideal places where you can simply relax and soak up the tranquillity of the African bush. The spacious dining room offers stunning views of the bushveld, while enjoying the sumptuous meals.
* Children aged from 6 and above are welcome at the Lodge.
* Children ages 6-11 years can share a room with their parents.
* Children sharing a suite with 2 full paying guests will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
* No children under the age of 6 allowed, unless the whole camp is booked.
* However children of all ages are welcome at Waterbuck Camp.
Rates on Request
R 74 250 per night
* Accommodates up to 8 adults
Rates on Request
* Three meals daily
* Tea and Coffee
* Two game drives per day
* Optional walking safaris
* All beverages excluding premium brands, wines from our wine cellar and champagne
* Cellar Wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and cigarettes
* Telephone calls
* Curio-shop purchases
* Additional activities
* Wellness treatments
* Timbavati Conservation Levy
* Timbavati Road Levy (for guests self driving).
* R 50 per person collection fee and R 50 per person drop-off fee for flights to and from the airstrip.
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability
* These rates are only valid for SA residents