Sabi Sand, Mphumalanga
Amenities & Facilities
The moment you walk into the main guest area at AndBeyond Kirkmans Kamp you will think you have been transported back in time. The fact that the lawn has warthog grazing on it instead of a neatly dressed party playing croquet does nothing to dispel this illusion. In fact, it all adds to the ambiance of this 1920s South African homestead.
Located high on a ridge, the camp overlooks the Sand River like a stylish matriarch gazing down upon the landscape. The green tin roof and manicured grounds carve out a soft and cultured niche in the wild and tumbling bush. Enjoy the ritual of afternoon tea served on the spacious veranda or rolling lawn, perhaps in the company of a wild but friendly visitor or two.
* Children 0 to 2 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Cots are subject to availability.
* Children 3 to 5 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years sharing with parents receive 50 percent off the adult rate and are allowed on game drives at the Lodge managers discretion. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years in own room, first child pays full adult rate, second and third child receive 50 percent off the adult rate. Max 3 children per room subject to triple room availability. Game drives are at the Lodge managers discretion.
* Children 12 years and older are allowed on nature walks
R 8 168 per person per night sharing
Valid 01 Mar 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Three meals daily
* Soft drinks
* House wines and local brand spirits and beers
* Teas and coffees
* Refreshments on game drives
* Safari activities
* 1 hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers subject to availability
* Emergency medical evacuation insurance
* Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
* All Extras
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, Cognacs, Fine wines, Premium brand spirits and cigars
* Government bed levy
* Conservancy or park fees and landing fees
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.