Kololo Game Reserve
Amenities & Facilities
Kololo Game Reserve is situated in the beautiful province of Limpopo, South Africa, in the heart of the Waterberg biosphere. Kololo borders to the Big 5 Welgevonden Game Reserve.
Kololo game reserve lies adjacent to Welgevonden Private Game Reserve. Part of Kololo’s 3000ha. is incorporated in Welgevonden therefore we have access to this beautiful place. One of the highlights of staying in Kololo is a visit to this neighbouring Welgevonden Game Reserve. In addition to the wildlife we have on Kololo here the Big 5 - elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard - can be spotted. Due to the close proximity these animals can also be spotted form our restaurant on Kololo Game Reserve! Welgevonden covers an area of approx. 38.000 ha. An interesting fact is that Welgevonden has one of the largest populations of white rhino on a private reserve anywhere in Africa.
You visit the park in our open game drive vehicle whilst your driver, who is also your guide, tells you all about the park, animals, birds, trees and plants. Welgevonden has beautiful savannah's, rivers, lakes and mountainous landscapes. During the drive we will stop at a safe place for a drink and a snack.
* Children of all ages accepted
* Children 0 to 4 years stay free and only kids meals included
* Children 5 to 12 years pay half adult accommodation rate and only kids meals included
* Children 13 years and older are considered adults
R 1 735 per person sharing per night
R 870 per child (05-12 yrs) sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
Activities Payable Direct:
Welgevonden Game Drive 3 hours
Welgevonden Game Drive 6 hours
Welgevonden Big 5 Walk 3 hours min 4 pax max 8 pax, no children under 16 years
Full-Day visit to Bushpig Lapa Welgevonden Min 4 pax
Kololo Kids safari
Marakele National Park visit
Cheetah Wildlife Farm
Vaalwater Township Tour
Renosterpoort Hiking trail
Elephant Back Safari
Horse Safari 2 hours
* Breakfast and dinner
* Tea and coffee in the rooms
* One Kololo game drive per day, use of hiking and biking trails, mountain bikes, swimming pool.
* Dedicared ranger guide service on Kololo.
* R50 administation fee on every booking
* All drinks
* All Welgevonden game drives and other activities
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability.