West coast, Mauritius
Amenities & Facilities
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets.
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There is no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Le Victoria, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Why choose Le Victoria?
Renowned for its spacious accommodation in a wide range of categories
Family accommodation in apartments is a big attraction
More or less midway between Grand Bay and Port Louis for shopping
Optional All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks
Mini club with excellent childrens facilities and entertainment and teen programme during the school holidays
A first choice for the group and incentive market
Excellent snorkelling in the marine park close in
shore, plus a 1,4-kilometre stretch of beach
Three restaurants provide a choice of atmosphere and menu
The clever use of colour in Le Victorias rooms almost achieves a sensation that you have never left the beach. With shades of sunset beige, sea blue and sandy white, the interiors of this resort reflect the beautiful exteriors for which Mauritius is famous.
Dress code for evening - smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings.
Foreign exchange facilities
Fax and Internet facilities
Laundry or Dry cleaning
Sauna or Hammam
* Children of all ages welcome
5 Night with Flights Special:
R 21 765 per person sharing
* Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 18 Mar 2017
* Rates include standard accommodation for 5 nights, return Air Mauritius flights ex JNB, approx. airport taxes, return shuttle transfers, all-inclusive basis, free land and motorised water sports.
* Rates exclude all extras.
* Rates valid for South African Residents only.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* Standard accommodation for 5 nights
* Return Air Mauritius flights ex JNB
* Approx. airport taxes
* Return shuttle transfers
* All-inclusive basis
* Free land and motorised water sports
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.