Ngoma Safari Lodge
Amenities & Facilities
Ngoma Safari Lodge provides luxury safari accommodation on the Chobe River.
A luxury thatched safari lodge exudes true African style and absolute comfort, with breath-taking uninterrupted views of the Chobe River at every turn.
Situated in on the edge of the valley in Northern Chobe, Botswana, within the Chobe Forest Reserve. Ngoma Safari Lodge is ideally situated 55km form the nearest town, Kasane and is the perfect base to explore the Magnificent Wonder of the Victoria Falls. Each exclusive luxury river-facing suite offers a quiet refuge in a truly African style, and includes an indoor bathroom, indoor and outdoor showers and a private outdoor sanctuary.
It is from here, where you will be able to gaze out onto the Caprivi floodplain and Chobe River, giving you the opportunity to view the magnificent Chobe elephants, herds of zebra or grazing buffalo.
* No children under 10 years unless booking entire lodge, in this event rate is 65 percent of adult sharing rate. (room shared with parents).
* Children 11 years and older are concidered adults.
USD Rates on Request
* All meals
* All house beverages
* Scheduled activities
* Road transfers from Kasane Airport or Kazungula Borders
* Bed levy
* Park fees and community levy
* All Extras
* Premium beverages
* Curio shop purchases
* Private vehicle activities
* Private vehicle transfers
* All flights
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on United States Dollar USD.