Ongava Tented Camp
Ongava Game Reserve, Etosha, Namibia
Immersed in the African Mopani bush, Ongava Tented Camp is a natural extension of this wild, wonderful landscape.
Large, comfortable walk-in tents with views across to a prolific waterhole are evocative of this classic African safari. All meals are enjoyed in the thatched dining area where a pool area affords an intimate view of the waterhole. Share a drink and the sunset in the close company of lion, eland, waterbuck, kudu and other fascinating animals as part of your ultimate safari experience.
8 tents in total
6 twin-bedded tents
1 double-bedded tent
1 family unit that comprises 2 tents sleeping up to 4 guests (sharing for children is accommodated)
En-suite with double basins, plus indoor and outdoor showers.
Classic Meru-style tents with double doors, covered veranda and a safe.
Your lodge experience includes
Stone/thatched dining area, bar & deck with camp fire and waterhole views, curio shop, swimming pool, a dedicated guide and shared game drive vehicle.
Activities on site (some may be seasonal)
Bird watching, Game drives, Game viewing, Nature walks, Rhino tracking.
FI = Fully Inclusive.
(Prices per person per day, fully inclusive of all accommodation, meals, activities, guided tours to Etosha and on Ongava.)
* Children 0-2 years stay free of charge when sharing with parents in family rooms, OR if sole use of camp is booked at Ongava Tented Camp.
* Children 3-16 years pay 65 percent off the adult rate if traveling during the off-peak season (11 Jan - 14 June and 01 Nov - 19 Dec).
* Children 3-16 years pay 35 percent off the adult rate if traveling during the peak season (15 Jun - 31 Oct and 20 Dec - 10 Jan).
* Children 17 years and older pay adult rates on any room type.
* The discounted child rate is only applicable to bookings in family rooms or standard twin rooms in camps that have a family room (should the family room not be available for your particular booking).
* In addition, at Ongava Tented Camp parties with children 12 years and younger are required to book and pay for private activities unless the camp is booked as exclusive use or they have filled a vehicle (6 guests). A family booking will depend on availability of the private vehicle/activities at the selected camp for the period requested.
* Child participation in activities will vary depending on the camp and the activity.
* Triple share accommodation is on a request basis and only allowed for children 16 years and under sharing with adults - not for three adults sharing. Guests must accept that there is usually an impact on space and comfort in the case of triple share accommodation. Please contact Ongava Game Reserve for further information.
NAD 6668 per person sharing per night
NAD 8336 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 30 Jun 2017
NAD 8891 per person sharing per night
NAD 11 114 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Jul 2017 to 30 Nov 2017
* All meals
* Twice daily scheduled camp activities
* Park fees
* Laundry at camps which are able to provide this service
* Namibian VAT & Tourism Levy
* Local drinks - excludes premium imported brands and champagne
* Excludes premium imported drinks, brands and champagne
* All Extras
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on Namibia Dollars