Paradis Hotel and Golf Club
Le Morne Peninsula, Mauritius
Amenities & Facilities
A golfer and beach lovers paradise
Paradis is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometers around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an own home seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Why choose Paradis?
The iconic Le Morne mountain, stands sentinel over the hotel
Kilometres of pristine beach
Rooms and suites are tucked neatly into the tropical vegetation for privacy
18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by
Four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel, Dinarobin, one of which is an adults only restaurant as from 01 November 2015.
With six categories of rooms plus villas, clients are spoilt for choice
Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the hotels, designed for a home away from home vacation
Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments
A resort suited to all ages and stages
Rooms and suites are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours and the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space, lending an exceptionally tranquil feel and appearance to all options of accommodation.
Dress code for evening
Smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings.
Wellness Centre and Spa
Foreign exchange facilities
Fax and Internet facilities
Laundry or Dry cleaning
Night club on premises
Sauna or Hammam
Duty free jewellery
* Children of all ages welcome
5 Night with Flights Special:
R 30 490 per person sharing
* Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 18 Mar 2017
* Rates include standard accommodation for 5 nights, return Air Mauritius flights ex JNB, approx. airport taxes, return shuttle transfers, all-inclusive basis, free land and motorised water sports.
* Rates exclude all extras.
* Rates valid for South African Residents only.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* Standard accommodation for 5 nights
* Return Air Mauritius flights ex JNB
* Approx. airport taxes
* Return shuttle transfers
* All-inclusive basis
* Free land and motorised water sports
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability.