Phinda Private Game Reserve, Kwazulu Natal
Amenities & Facilities
Breathtakingly stylish and sophisticated yet refreshingly simple, the Homestead provides the ideal venue to reconnect with friends and family.
With the warm, friendly faces and helping hands of a full complement of staff ready to welcome you on arrival, you will instantly feel as though this is your second home.
Inviting rooms designed around retro trinkets, Zulu crafts and sleek, contemporary touches reinforce the impression that this private safari villa is designed for comfort and ease.
Large sliding windows give a sense of space and light. Beds are positioned to face the waking bush but there is no need to jump out of bed early, with a dedicated game ranger and tracker, as well as a private game drive vehicle, you set your own game drive times.
* Children of all ages welcome
* Game drives at the Lodge managers discretion.
* Children 12 years and older are allowed on nature walks
* Closed until further notice
* Three meals daily
* Soft drinks
* House wines and local brand spirits and beers
* Teas and coffees
* Refreshments on game drives
* Safari activities
* 1 hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers subject to availability
* Emergency medical evacuation insurance
* Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
* All Extras
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, Cognacs, Fine wines, Premium brand spirits and cigars
* Government bed levy
* Conservancy or park fees and landing fees
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* May only be booked on sole use, 4 Suites, maximum 8 guests