Phinda Rock Lodge
Phinda Private Game Reserve, Kwazulu Natal
Amenities & Facilities
When you first set eyes on the ochre walls of Phinda Rock Lodge clinging to the cliff face you will need a second look to realise you havent arrived at a Mexican hacienda.
While the rugged adobe style building wouldnt be out of place in a desert pueblo, the lush bushveld vegetation and the wildlife dotted on the surrounding slopes leave you in no doubt that you are in the middle of Africa.
With only six suites carved into the rocky hillside, you will feel you are part of an elite tribe of rock dwellers suspended in a cosy hideout that offers complete seclusion from the world below.
Elevated over the valley below, the cliff top suites provide an intimate, cosy space in a dramatic setting with an eagles eye view of the reserve. Snuggled high above the surrounding panorama, your closest neighbour is likely to be an inquisitive spotted genet paying you a friendly visit on the dining deck.
* Children 0 to 2 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Cots are subject to availability.
* Children 3 to 5 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years sharing with parents receive 50 percent off the adult rate and are allowed on game drives at the Lodge managers discretion. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years in own room, first child pays full adult rate, second and third child receive 50 percent off the adult rate. Max 3 children per room subject to triple room availability. Game drives are at the Lodge managers discretion.
* Children 12 years and older are allowed on nature walks
* Camp closed till 30 Apr 2017
R 8 325 per person per night sharing
Valid 01 May 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Three meals daily
* Soft drinks
* House wines and local brand spirits and beers
* Teas and coffees
* Refreshments on game drives
* Safari activities
* 1 hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers subject to availability
* Emergency medical evacuation insurance
* Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
* All Extras
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, Cognacs, Fine wines, Premium brand spirits and cigars
* Government bed levy
* Conservancy or park fees and landing fees
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.