Phinda Zuka Lodge
Phinda Private Game Reserve, Kwazulu Natal
Amenities & Facilities
African hospitality means treating each guest as though your house were his own.
At the sole use Phinda Zuka Lodge they have taken this concept a step further, giving guests their own private holiday home in Africa. With four bush cottages and a team of welcoming staff completely at your disposal, feel free to create your own African experience.
Everything you need is right within reach, your personal game ranger and game drive vehicle, an interactive kitchen with a dedicated chef, a butler to see to your daily needs, a comfortable library with Internet access and TV for the children, a sitting room with a fireplace for evening chats, your own swimming pool and even a private watering hole for your own exclusive wildlife encounters. With no set timetable or routine, savour the wonders of the bush at your own pace and leisure.
* Children 0 to 2 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Cots are subject to availability.
* Children 3 to 5 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years sharing with parents receive 50 percent off the adult rate and are allowed on game drives at the Lodge managers discretion. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years in own room, first child pays full adult rate, second and third child receive 50 percent off the adult rate. Max 3 children per room subject to triple room availability. Game drives are at the Lodge managers discretion.
* Children 12 years and older are allowed on nature walks
R 54 135 per Villa per night
Valid 01 Mar 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
* Three meals daily
* Soft drinks
* House wines and local brand spirits and beers
* Teas and coffees
* Refreshments on game drives
* Safari activities
* 1 hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers subject to availability
* Emergency medical evacuation insurance
* Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
* All Extras
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, Cognacs, Fine wines, Premium brand spirits and cigars
* Government bed levy
* Conservancy or park fees and landing fees
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* May be booked on an FIT basis, maximum 3 suites on suite rates