Pine Lake Inn
White River, Mpumalanga
Amenities & Facilities
For fun filled family holidays or as a popular romantic get-aways... stay at Pine Lake Inn.
Nestled among the splendor of the Mpumalanga woodlands, overlooking a vast lake on a golf course estate is Pine Lake Inn.
With 112 luxurious, rooms with private bathrooms, this home-away-from-home has an intimate atmosphere, lending a feeling of understated elegance and comfort which complements the breathtaking scenic beauty of the environs perfectly.
Situated in a malaria free area, it is the ideal position to explore the the Kruger National Park, Sudwala Caves, Sabie Falls and Pilgrims Rest which are all close by.
Or guests can relaxe by the pool or overlooking the lake.
Facilities of Pine Lake Inn Outdoors:
Golf Course (within 2 miles)
* Children 00-01 years - stay free of charge
* Children 02-12 years - stay free of charge but pay 50 percent for meals
* The above applies to a maximum of 2 children sharing for 2 adults
South African Rate From:
R 732 per person per night sharing
R 1 098 per single guest per night
Valid 01 Mar 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Term & Conditions apply.