Royal Delta Lodge
Selinda Spillway and Vumbura Plains, Okavango Delta, Botswana
Amenities & Facilities
Majestically cradled between the Selinda Spillway and Vumbura Plains; within the famous Okavango Delta.
Located in an exclusive area overlooking a permanent lagoon encircled by large arboured trees, lies the Royal Delta Lodge.
This magnificent location has sweeping vistas of the Royal Delta Lagoon and expanse beyond, ensuring breathtaking views of wildlife and birdlife, from the surrounds of the lodge.
The lodge features ten luxury safari tents, each with their own private deck and pool, on raised wooden platforms overlooking the languid waters of Royal Delta Lagoon. The tents have been designed to blend seamlessly into the surrounding bushveld and create a tranquil ambience offering the epitome of a classic ‘Out of Africa’ Safari experience. The lodge and suites are decorated in a contemporary style and carefully furnished with a tasteful selection of African artefacts. This juxtaposition of organic textures and rich earthy colours with modern lines invites nature in, and reflects a sophisticated and fresh take on the traditional African Safari, embracing all the amenities of a luxury lodge.
Dining is an affair to be celebrated, and our exceptional culinary team, composed of an Executive Chef, Pastry Chef and Sous Chef, ensure that each and every sense is left tantalized. Breakfast, lunch, high tea, snacks and refreshments provided during activities, and meals are all included in your stay. Our seasonal à la carte menus feature gourmet Safari cuisine created from home grown, organic ingredients and prepared according to our guests individual preferences. The Royal Delta Lodge also offers a wide selection of fine wines that will satisfy the most refined palates and is perfectly complemented to your meal. Guests are also spoilt for choice with a myriad of private dining areas, each with its own distinct character making this experience fit for royalty.
At A Glance
* 10 Luxury Tented Suites
* Private plunge pools
* Butler service
* Fine dining experience
* Epitome of luxury
* Private airstrip - all Botswana charter companies welcome and no additional landing fees apply
* Game Drives
* Boat Cruises
* Mokoro Trips
* Horseback Safaris
* Aerial Photography
* Scenic Flights
* Children under the age of 8 years on request only. Children 8 – 12 years shall be permitted on activities at the sole discretion of the guide.
* The lodge reserves the right to provide alternate dining options for children under 12 years of age.
* The Family Suite has a unit rate and a second bedroom which can accommodate two children under 12 years of age (or one additional adult), through a common unit entrance.
USD 1 450 per person sharing per night
USD 1 550 per person sharing per night
* Valid for travel from 01 March 2017 to 31 May 2017
Rates on request
* All meals
* Water, soft drinks, local beverages, house wines, selected premium spirits and Methode Cap Classique
* Unlimited scheduled activities
* Selected premium spirits, wines and Champagne
* Horseback safaris
* Scenic or photographic flights
* Items of a personal nature
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only
* Rates are subject to change and availability
* Rates are based on United States Dollar USD