Scandinavian Waterways and St. Petersburg 14 nights on the Braemar
Cruise from Southampton, UK
Amenities & Facilities
Relax and enjoy the view from on board Braemar as you sail picturesque Scandinavian waterways, and discover a smorgasbord of wonderful sights and cultural delights in charming cities on this wonderful voyage.
Sailing first into beautiful Swedish fjords, you will take in the gorgeous scenery of Abyfjorden, Gullmarsfjorden, Saltkallefjorden and Farlevfjorden before cruising onwards to Denmark. Experience a cultural feast at the waterfront in Aalborg, where a diverse array of attractions such as the renowned Utzon Centre, 16th century Aalborghus Slot and the House of Music are found; enjoy countryside views during a relaxing journey along a section of Denmarks largest fjord, and explore Copenhagen to discover an abundance of highlights including the Christiansborg and Amalienborg Palaces, the historic Tivoli Gardens and the Little Mermaid. The UNESCO-listed cathedral in nearby Roskilde is well worth visiting on a tour from the Danish capital. Returning to Sweden next, you will see remarkable medieval architecture during a short stay in UNESCO-listed Visby – accessible only to smaller-sized ships such as Braemar.
An undoubted highlight of this incredible cruise is an overnight stay in stunning St. Petersburg, one of the worlds most beautiful cities. This Russian gem is awash with spectacular sights. The iconic Hermitage Museum, Peterhof Palace, elaborate Church on the Spilled Blood, and the magnificent Catherine Palace all feature on the citys must-visit list. You even have time to see the city from a different perspective on a wonderful canal boat tour, or indulge in an evening at the ballet. Calls into UNESCO-listed Tallinn – where the beautiful Baroque-style Kadriorg Palace and ornate Alexander Nevsky Cathedral are not-to-be-missed – and Szczecin are followed by superb scenic cruising along the pretty Oder River and Germanys impressive Kiel Canal.
Date Arrive Depart Destination
24 Jun 2017 --- Late PM Southampton, UK
26 Jun 2017 Late PM Late PM Cruising Abyfjorden
26 Jun 2017 Late PM Late PM Cruising Gullmarsfjorden
26 Jun 2017 Late PM Late PM Cruising Saltkallefjorden
26 Jun 2017 Late PM Late Night Cruising Farlevfjorden
26 Jun 2017 Late Night Late Night Cruising Gullmarsfjorden
27 Jun 2017 Early AM Late PM Aalborg, Denmark
27 Jun 2017 Late PM Late Night Cruising Limfjorden
28 Jun 2017 Early AM Late PM Copenhagen, Denmark
29 Jun 2017 Early PM Late PM Visby, Sweden
01 Jul 2017 Early AM --- St Petersburg, Russia
02 Jul 2017 --- Late PM St Petersburg, Russia
03 Jul 2017 Early AM Late PM Tallinn, Estonia
05 Jul 2017 Early AM Late PM Szczecin, Poland
05 Jul 2017 Late PM Late Night Cruising Oder River
06 Jul 2017 Early AM Late Night Kiel Canal Transit
08 Jul 2017 Early AM --- Southampton, UK
ITINERARY TIMINGS ARRIVE OR DEPART FROM
Early am 05h00 to 10h00
Late am 10h00 to 12h00
Early pm 12h00 to 15h30
Late pm 15h30 to 19h00
Late night 19h00 onwards
Cabin prices per person from:
GBP 1 699 per person sharing
Ocean View Cabin
GBP 1 949 per person sharing
Departs 24 June 2017 from Southampton, UK
* Comfortable en suite cabin accommodation, including TV, hairdryer, individual air conditioning, and in-cabin safe or use of free safety deposit boxes.
* Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks throughout the day and early evening.
* Complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early evening at selected venues.
* Morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
* In-cabin sandwiches and snacks.
* All evening entertainment, including cabarets and dancing.
* Captains cocktail party and gala buffet.
* On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and use of gym equipment.
* Daily on board activities and free lectures.
* Vistas special interest programmes, or Music and Laughter headline entertainers on many cruises relevant Shore Tours and some add-ons may be chargeable.
* All port taxes for UK ports, Scottish ports of call and UK airport departure taxes where collectable in advance.
* Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off or pick-up point.
* Travel to and from the port or airports as well as flights.
* All drinks on board.
- Optional All Inclusive Package available on selected cruises only.
* Shore Tours.
* Hairdressing, health, beauty treatments, and selected fitness classes.
* Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
* Passports and visa costs.
* Holiday travel Insurance.
* Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
* Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on Great British Pound GBP.
* Everything on board is priced in Sterling.