Sun, Souks and Siestas 18 nights
on the Black Watch
Cruise from Tilbury, UK
Amenities & Facilities
Be invigorated by the sunshine and stunning scenery of beautiful islands, and be captivated by attraction-packed cities in Portugal and Morocco on this enthralling 18-night escape from cold, gloomy weather back home.
A short stay in Portimao – where some of the Algarve’s best beaches and bars await your discovery – is followed by calls into two magnificent Moroccan cities. Make the most of your day in charming Casablanca to see the incredible Hassan II Mosque; grab a bite to eat at the world-famous Rick’s Café; or even join a tour to Marrakech to explore the bustling souks. In Agadir, be sure to enjoy the abundant sunshine on fine golden-sands, and take in superb views at the ruins of the Ancient Kasbah which overlooks the city.
Cruising to the Canaries offers you the chance to explore Lanzarote’s lunar-like landscapes and marvel at the Fire Mountains on a trip from Arrecife; enjoy Gran Canaria’s renowned warmth on Maspalomas Beach during a call into Las Palmas; and climb Mount Teide – Spain’s highest peak – from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, from where you can also visit the mysterious Pyramids of Guimar. In Santa Cruz de La Palma you’ll find historic churches, pretty palaces and several fantastic bars and restaurants – perfect for sampling Canarian culture and cuisine. With calls into Porto Santo and Funchal, you’ll also have plenty of time to admire gorgeous floral landscapes of Madeira; while on the Portuguese mainland you can sample delicious port wine in Oporto on a tour from Leixoes, and discover the architectural delights of Lisbon.
Date Arrive Depart Destination
13 Nov 2017 --- Late Night Tilbury, UK
17 Nov 2017 Early PM Late PM Portimao, Portugal
18 Nov 2017 Early AM Late PM Casablanca, Morocco
19 Nov 2017 Early PM Late Night Agadir, Morocco
20 Nov 2017 Early PM Late Night Arrecife, Lanzarote
21 Nov 2017 Early AM Late Night Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
22 Nov 2017 Early AM Late Night Santa Cruz de Tenerife
23 Nov 2017 Early AM Early PM Santa Cruz de La Palma
24 Nov 2017 Early AM Late PM Porto Santo, Portugal
24 Nov 2017 Late Night --- Funchal, Madeira
25 Nov 2017 --- Late PM Funchal, Madeira
27 Nov 2017 Early AM Late PM Lisbon, Portugal
28 Nov 2017 Early AM Late PM Leixoes (for Oporto), Portugal
01 Dec 2017 Early AM --- Tilbury, UK
ITINERARY TIMINGS ARRIVE OR DEPART FROM
Early am 05h00 to 10h00
Late am 10h00 to 12h00
Early pm 12h00 to 15h30
Late pm 15h30 to 19h00
Late night 19h00 onwards
Cabin rates from:
GBP 1 699 per person sharing
Ocean View Cabin
GBP 2 099 per person sharing
Departs 13 Nov 2017 from Tilbury, UK
* Comfortable en suite cabin accommodation, including TV, hairdryer, individual air conditioning, and in-cabin safe or use of free safety deposit boxes.
* Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks throughout the day and early evening.
* Complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early evening at selected venues.
* Morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
* In-cabin sandwiches and snacks.
* All evening entertainment, including cabarets and dancing.
* Captains cocktail party and gala buffet.
* On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and use of gym equipment.
* Daily on board activities and free lectures.
* Vistas special interest programmes, or Music and Laughter headline entertainers on many cruises relevant Shore Tours and some add-ons may be chargeable.
* All port taxes for UK ports, Scottish ports of call and UK airport departure taxes where collectable in advance.
* Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off or pick-up point.
* Travel to and from the port or airports as well as flights.
* All drinks on board.
- Optional All Inclusive Package available on selected cruises only.
* Shore Tours.
* Hairdressing, health, beauty treatments, and selected fitness classes.
* Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
* Passports and visa costs.
* Holiday travel Insurance.
* Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
* Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
* All Extras
Terms & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on Great British Pound GBP.
* Everything on board is priced in Sterling.