Tuli Safari Lodge
Tuli Game Reserve, Botswana
Amenities & Facilities
Marvel at the diversity of the Northern Tuli Game Reserve from Tuli Safari Lodge
With its close proximity to the border – explore Botswana on the South African Doorstep. Enjoy the magnificent Sandstone scenery and discover an experience that few get to witness.
Just 10 elegant suites nestle in Tuli Safari Lodge’s peaceful, spacious gardens.
All the suites can be made up as doubles or twins and are large enough to accommodate two children under 12 on single beds sharing with their parents if required.
Tuli Safari Lodge is quite unique in that it is such a relaxing retreat in its own right. As well as the simple pleasure of just chilling in this idyllic environment, there’s lots to do within the lodge grounds …
* Enjoy a refreshing dip in the large swimming pool, which has a small shallow section for children and is beautifully positioned by a secluded rocky outcrop
* Spot the wildlife visiting the pretty waterhole at the back of the lodge from the safety and comfort of our hide
* Enjoy panoramic views of the reserve overlooking a baobab-studded plain from their star deck’ atop one of the sandstone kopjes – a great spot at any time of day but especially for sundowners
* Sit by the banks of the Limpopo River to soak up the atmosphere and spot passing wildlife
* Explore the wonderful walking trail established with in the lodge grounds
* Visit the curio shop for a lovely selection of crafts, books, Tuli clothing or a copy of the great Tuli Safari Lodge Choir CD to take home as a reminder of your stay
* All children are welcome at Tuli Safari Lodge under strict adult supervision.
* Children under the age of 2 will be at no charge when sharing with two adults
* Rates for children aged 2-12 yrs applicable as per rate sheets.
* Children under 12 may not participate in bush walks.
* If parents would like children under the age of 12 to participate in game drives, please advise the lodge in advance as it may be necessary to arrange an exclusive vehicle for which there may be a charge depending on how busy the lodge is.
* Babysitters are available for a small additional charge.
* Children’s meals can be made available on request.
* KidsAtTuli activity packs are available at the lodge to help children get the most out of their time at Tuli and to help keep them occupied.
Rates on Request
* All meals
* Two guided game activities (a game walk amd game drive OR two game drives) per nights stay
* Transfers within the reserve
* Tourism levy
* Bar purchases
* Additional activities
* Curio shop purchases
* All Extras
Term and Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are charged in United Stated Dollar USD.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Term and Conditions apply.