Ulusaba Rock Lodge
Sabi Sabi Game Reserve, Mpumalanga
Amenities & Facilities
Rock Lodge is perched high on the summit of a koppie with views over the vast lowveld and the distant Drakensberg Mountain range.
Rock Lodge Rooms and Suites
Rock Lodge is perched high on the summit of a koppie with views over the vast lowveld and the distant Drakensberg Mountain range.There are ten rooms and suites individually designed with décor that incorporates modern and traditional African art. There are four Rock Cliff rooms, one Master Suite, two Makwela Suites and one two-bedroom Rock Suite. The Master Suite and Makwela Suites all have private plunge pools.
Things To Do
When not occupied on a walking safari or twice daily game drive, take a dip in the swimming pools or indulge in a spa treatment. For the more active, there are tennis courts and gyms available. Try a few South African wines from the wine cellar and after dinner enjoy a spot of stargazing at the bush observatory.
Ulusaba Private Game Reserve is located in the western sector of the Sabi Sand Reserve. We're close to Kruger National Park which is in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa.
Both Federal Air and Bateleur Air fly directly from Johannesburg to Ulusaba's private airstrip.
Rock Cliff Rooms
Rates on Request
* Your accommodation at one of our beautiful lodges
* All meals served in a variety of locations around the lodges
* All beverages including a top quality wine list and fine champagne
* Twice daily game drives
* A daily walking safari (subject to favourable weather conditions)
* A fully equipped gymnasium situated at Rock, Cliff and Safari Lodges
* Tennis courts with viewing pavilion – racquets and balls supplied
* Lounges at each lodge equipped with DVDs, CDs and a small library
* Laundry service (no dry cleaning available)
* Business facilities (details available on request)
* Complimentary wireless available in all guest rooms and public areas
* An observatory, perfect for star gazing
* Informative talks on flora, fauna and conservation that can be organised on request for both adults and children
* A wine cellar at Safari Lodge with an outdoor dining area for up to six guests
* Really nice staff!
* Park entrance fees, treatments and purchases of a personal nature.
Term & Conditions:
* Rates are subject to change and availability