Victoria Falls Safari Club
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Amenities & Facilities
Victoria Falls Safari Club offers premium luxury accommodation, definable exceptional service and exclusivity with uninterrupted views of unspoilt bushveld and spectacular African sunsets.
The Club comprises 16 Club Rooms and 4 Club Suites. The luxurious rooms have uninterrupted views of the unspoit bushveld, spectacular sunsets and the waterhole. All beds are three quarter beds, that can be converted into king beds. There are 2 sets of interleading Club Rooms and 2 sets of Chub Suites interleading into Club Rooms. Room facilities include: fully stock complimentary mini bars, digital safes large enough to hold laptop computers, international multi sockets, beverage station including expresso machine, LED lighting, sliding glass doors and gauze screens to balcony, complimentary WiFi and air-conditioning. The Suites offer the same as the Club Rooms but include a spacious adjacent sitting room.
The Safari Club has its own Club Lounge with: separate welcome zone, butler service, seamless delivery, complimentary afternoon tea and pastries served 15h30 to 16h30, complimentary sundowners and snacks served from 17h00 to 18h00, complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls and places of interest in Victoria Falls and the Boma Restaurant, light meals are available 11h00 to 14h30 (own cost) & bar service from 11h00 to late (own cost). All Safari Club Residents have access to all existing facilities at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort but no other resort residents have access to the Club wing ensuring total exclusivity.
Safari Club value adds as below:
* 50 percent larger rooms
* Complimentary Beverage Station including Nespresso machine
* Complimentary mini bar (beer, wine and soft drinks) restocked daily
* Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary laundry
* Complimentary afternoon teas and pastries (3.30pm - 4.30pm)
* Complimentary sundowners and snacks (5.30pm - 6.30pm)
* Butler service
* Private check-in and check-out
* Complimentary Educational talks on David Livingstone's Journey, The Southern Hemisphere Sky etc. three times a week.
* Courtesy shuttle to the Victoria Falls Rainforest and town centre
* Courtesy shuttle to The Boma - Dinner and Drum Show
* No children under 10 years.
* Children aged 10 and 11 years pay 50 Percent of the adult rate.
* Children aged 12 years and above pay adult rate.
Pay 2 Stay 3 Special
USD 265 per person sharing per night
USD 330 per person sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb to 31 Mar 2017
* Special only valid on Bed and Breakfast rate
Rates on Request
* All Extras
Terms and Conditions:
* Rates valid for International guests
* Rates are subject to change and availability
* Rates are based on United States Dollar USD