Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Amenities & Facilities
Set high on a natural plateau, the westward facing Victoria Falls Safari Lodge borders the Zambezi National Park and is just four kilometers from the thundering Victoria Falls, Southern Africas foremost attraction.
Enjoying uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year round game at its on-site waterhole, accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is ideally positioned to offer the most discerning traveller a taste of Africa at its best. Appointed in the utmost luxury, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers outstanding accommodation and hospitality together with an authentic wildlife experience.
To be ideally situated for travelling around, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge will provide the perfect base from which to venture out from. This upmarket African Lodge provides standard through to deluxe suites and is only 4km from The Falls itself. Whilst staying there enjoy eating your meals from the award winning restaurant that overlooks the water hole where elephants, buffalo amongst other wild african animals roam.
All our rooms have digital safes, IDD phones, remote control air conditioning, hairdryers, fans, mosquito nets, extensive range of customized toiletries including insect repellent, message pads, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, and extra length beds. 5 of our Deluxe double rooms can accommodate a rollaway bed for a child under 12 years.
Restaurants at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
The award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa is split-level a la carte restaurant located within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodges central hub with spectacular views over the well-frequented feature waterhole by buffalo, elephant, warthogs and various antelope plus a myriad of birds.
An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole
The Boma Restaurant provides a unique cultural experience that bombards the senses with the tastes, sights, sounds and smells of Africa.
* Infants under 2 years of age stay free.
* Children 3 - 11 years pay 50 percent of adult per person sharing rate on accommodation and applicable meal plan (room shared with parents or inter-leading room).
Lodge Standard Room
USD 92 per person sharing per night
Valid 01 Feb 2017 to 30 June 2017
* Minimum 3 night stay required
* Value adds:
* 10 Percent discount on all other meals and beverages consumed on property and signed to room account, settled on departure.
* Discounted Boma dinner (excluding beverages) to be settled directly
* Breakfast daily
* Complimentary shuttle service to Victoria Falls town and Rainforest between 07h45 and 21h45 only.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Government Levy and VAT
* All Extras
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates are based on United Stated Dollar USD.