Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Amenities & Facilities
Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp nestles deep in the heart of the watery wonderland that makes up the Okavango Delta. Reachable only by boat during the high water season, this intimate camp with only nine tents offers an exclusive experience steeped in the wonder and magic of this extraordinary ecosystem.
Float gently along clear, intricate channels and explore the myriad islands of the Delta from the light and airy base of this ethereal camp. Reminders of the local wildlife are all around, sprawl among the hippos and crocs sewn on your comfy bean bag or kiss a couple of frogs lounging on lily pad shaped cushions.
Layered guest areas look out onto classic Delta silhouettes. Connect with friends and family in the spacious games area or treasure quiet moments in one of our secluded reading spots. Puddles of shade invite you to indulge in dreamy moments on a carefully placed mokoro bench. Share stories over the flavours of delicious meals in the open sided dining room or give in to the romance of African nights spent around a roaring fire under starry skies in our open air boma.
* Children 0 to 2 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Cots are subject to availability.
* Children 3 to 5 years sharing with parents stay free of charge and not permitted on game drives or walks. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years sharing with parents receive 50 percent off the adult rate and are allowed on game drives at the Lodge managers discretion. Triple rooms are subject to availability.
* Children 6 to 16 years in own room, first child pays full adult rate, second and third child receive 50 percent off the adult rate. Max 3 children oer soom subject to triple room availability. Game drives are at the Lodge managers discretion.
* Children 12 years and older are allowed on nature walks
Rates on Request
* Three meals daily
* Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
* Teas and coffees
* Refreshments on game drives
* Safari activities
* Emergency medical evacuation insurance
* Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
* Park fees
* All Extras
* Telephone calls
* Safari shop purchases
* All items of a personal nature
* Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
* Landing fees
Term & Conditions:
* Rates valid for South African residents only.
* Rates are subject to change and availability.
* Rates based on United Stated Dollar UDS